- Calcium (Ca) 33%
- Magnesium (Mg) 0.7%
- Calcium Carbonate Equivalent 86%
- Water Soluble Binder-lignosulfonate 2%
- Moisture (Maximum) 1.0%
- Derived from mined calcium carbonate
- Provides calcium which is an essential part of the cell wall in plants and must be present in order to form new cells (grow).
- Increases the pH in an acid soil (pH below 7)
- Improves microbial action to help breakdown pesticides and organic matter
- Increases the efficient use of other major nutrients, like N,P, & K that the plants require
- Helps alleviate the problem of blossom end rot
- Helps control week pressure in lawns by boosting the ability of the plant to absorb nitrogen and synthesize proteins, robbing weeds of food.
- Can eliminate Aluminum Toxicity, which kills wheat plants